This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
NU HOTEL, via feltre 19B 20132 Milan IT, P +39 02 971545.1, PI/CF 04921090967
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookie, Usage Data, telephone number, first name, last name, address, province, email, postcode, gender, username, password, Tax Code, VAT number, profession, city and image.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Manner and location of data processing
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
- The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorised to process
Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller’s premises and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Period of preservation
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such legitimate interest is fulfilled The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
User Data are collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Advertising, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Contacting the User, Registration and Authentication, RSS feed management and Social Features.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data Processing Details
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
- Social Functionality
- RSS feed management
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Registration and authentication
- Viewing content from external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time your Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of your own Data You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.access to their own The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request the User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of his or her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- obtaining the deletion or removal of their Data When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- The User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on contractual measures to which the User is party.
- You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
- Essential Cookies
- Cookie for Advertising
- Cookie for Statistics
- Cookies for Displaying Content from External Platforms
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defence against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in connection with the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to ‘Do Not Track’ requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.